This scent of this enigmatic candle is shimmering and enveloping. It blends the depth of Sichuan Pepper and Bergamot with the voluptuousness of Plum, fig and carrot seeds and the delicacy of cashmere wood with a generous cedar accord.
TOP: Sichuan Pepper and Bergamot
MIDDLE: Plum. Fig and Carrot Seeds
BASE; Cashmere Wood, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Iso E Super, Olibanum and
Small: 500g - Burning Time: 40 hours
Medium: 700g - Burning Time: 50-60 hours
Large: 1.5kg - Burning Time: 70-80 hours
1. In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
2. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and one hour at a time during the remaining
3. DO not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets
4. Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten
5. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
6. Should any black smoke appear trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times
7. Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example)
8. Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non molten wax at the bottom
9. Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment between 16 and 18 degrees Fahrenheit
10. The first use of your candle should occur within the first two months after it’s reception
Bliss Flower Boutique is delighted to offer shipping of fresh flowers and gifts online with free same-day delivery within Riyadh, KSA for orders over 300 SAR.
We have three delivery slots per day; 8am-12pm, 12pm-5pm and 5-10pm.
The final cut off time is 5pm for same day delivery - please note due to high demand and capacity occasionally from time to time some slots may be unavailable.
We strive to ensure that the flower bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered from our online store as closely as possible.